Old December 25th 03, 03:34 PM
Ogden Johnson III

Bob McKellar wrote:

Ogden Johnson III wrote:

When in doubt, check with Joe Baugher!
http://home.att.net/~jbaugher1/f7.html

The "Preserved List" is updated sporadically and randomly, usually in the
dead of winter[1] when there is nothing much else to do.

They weren't life or death questions, just random curiosity on a slow
morning [we have done XMas at New Years for years - since all the kids
are out of everyone's house].

[1] Not that "winter" around Savannah would impress a lot of you

It would me - if I had the good fortune to be living there. I loved
it the few months we spent there when I was a kid and dad was going to
a school at Ft Gordon before hieing off to the Korean War. Then
pulled regular weekend liberty there the few times I was TAD to MCAS
Beaufort. *The* nicest place I've ever spent time in - and that
includes 2 years as a military brat in Hawaii.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.