Old July 16th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Sonic boom over Washington?

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:58:46 GMT, Larry Dighera wrote:

A big boom over Washington D.C.around 9:30-10:00PM EDT
tonight (Friday, June 20) must have been the sonic variety.
Sonic booms over Washington are rare -- like never -- hence
worth remarking on, hence this posting.

Well it could not be the sound of GWB getting a clue.

Cheers

Oh, don't be so naïve. He, and the RNC, have a clue alright. They
simply have no regard for our nation's public image, the environment,
or the welfare of the people of our nation, or indeed their future nor
the plight of humanity in general, for he/they are the spokesman of
heartless entities, corporations. They know exactly what they want,
and how to get it. Their hubris is so unconscionable, that it's
incomprehensible to decent people. It is the American people who
don't have a clue of the RNC's audacious and inhumane agenda, IMO.

http://www.bushflash.com/idiot.html