Old March 10th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Microphones

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:22:53 +0000, Paul Tribe wrote:

Certainly I was taught to enter and egress a glider from the left also,
although no explanation was give as to why this was the case - it was
just "what you did". I learnt in K21s that have transversely hinged
canopies, but the microphone is on the right too.

Your club's K21 is different from my club's pair, then. Their canopies
open fore and aft. Are you sure you aren't thinking of a K13, a G.103 or
even a Puchacz?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK