Old November 22nd 17, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Next glider, ownership costs question?

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 7:45:45 PM UTC-6, Dave Springford wrote:
There could be a Club Libelle for sale at my club near Toronto if that is of interest to anyone. Was refinished about 10 years ago and has not flown more than a couple of hours since then. Not currently listed and I don't own it, I just know the owner could be convinced to sell it if someone asked.

Hi. I fly at FLF in Austin, Tx; a low time glider pilot. And think Club Libelle may be a good match. Kindly email me a picture / price, and lets see if we can work something out. Thanking you for the help. Ed Khan (cell # 504-256-3929)