Old March 3rd 04, 12:15 AM
Toks Desalu

You have no idea what you are talking about. The Corporation I work for
serves about 100 clients. In many different industries. Number of

employees
at each range from 3 to around 100.

Of our 100 clients only 4 are Sole Props, 10 are LLC (what we here in
Arkansas call partnerships and also a type of corporations) and the rest

are
Corporations.

You are under the mistaken assumption that only really big businesses are
corporations. This just proves your ignorance on the topic of the economy.

In this situation you may be right. But, I am trying to illustrate that
"combined number of proprietorships and partnerships in the United States is
more than five times the number of corporations." Because of this statement,
I only assume that my previous comment might be more accurute. Since you
explain that only four of them belong to partnerships, then I am mistaken.
However, the question is still left unanswered:

Everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in was probably produced
by a corporation and could be produced in no other way.

How can we prove that corportations produce more products than the combined
sole proprietorship and partnership?