Old May 7th 04, 04:10 AM
Rich Ahrens

running with scissors wrote:

Rich Ahrens wrote in message isi.com...

running with scissors wrote:

Bob Moore wrote in message .8...

(running with scissors) wrote

you may be able to find a loophole in the FAR's, renters policy or
insurance requirements to allow you to do this "legally", though even
posing the question indicates a complete failure to understand CRM and
lack of professionalism. if i found one of my pilots acting in this
manner he would never be in one of my cockpits again forthwith.

As if your posting name didn't say enough about you, your entire post
says that you are either very inexperienced or lacking in confidence
in yourself and other pilots. It's been years since I have flown from
the left seat of a general aviation aircraft. A few years back when I
was flying 12-13 year old "Young Eagles", I never sat in the left seat,
and as a matter-of-fact, very seldom touched the controls.

The CFI who did my last Flight Review was amused when I flew the entire
flight including the instrument portion from the right seat of a C-172.

Bob Moore

you are missing the whole point of the post. the original poster
stated that it was sightseeing flight and it was a passenger, zero
experience, who would be in the left seat and the poster was not a
rated instructor.

Leaving aside the fact that the original poster made no such statement,
what do you suppose those Young Eagle flights were if not sightseeing?

quote

From: Anthony Acri )
Subject: Right Seat Flying

Date: 2001-12-11 03:21:43 PST

Does anybody know if there is any regulations about flying from the right
seat? Would like to flyi from the right seat while taking some people up
for sightseeing. Have been flying from the right when I have been doing my
instructors courses.

Thanks

end quote

Christ, you're getting as pigheaded or intellectually dishonest as
Tarver. Or both. Your quote is neither the original poster nor the
original post. That was: