Old September 22nd 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
TheTruth[_3_]

Default More FAILED Aviation Administration News

Mike wrote:
"Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in message
| "TheTruth" wrote in message
| More ...
| snipBS
|
| Kinda early for you to be hitting the bong again, isn't it JJ?

Can you prove it yoyo. Sounds like you're the doper.

Can you prove your family tree isn't a wreath, Okie?

I don't have to prove anything, Maxipad. JJ is a pot-head by his own
admission. Try and keep up.

And Mike blows cock.

The FAA is real friendly toward weenie
puffers I bet Mike never told you guys that!!

It takes a lot of pot to be a pot head but just

That's right huh Mike???

BTW How are those Goose down knee pads you purchased
recently working out?

http://th178.photobucket.com/albums/..._hilarious.gif