Old April 5th 13, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default What is the most popular aircraft in major airlines,so i can get my CPL with it?

In article ,
arvin moavenian wrote:

I want to do flight trainings and i need to do which aircraft is best for
future career so i can earn some basic experience and hours with it.

You will not be flying an airliner in pilot training. You will start
with basic trainers and work your way up through single-engine and then
multi-engine small planes. You will also have to put in some
"time-building" as an instructor before any airline will touch you.