Old April 5th 13, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george152

Default What is the most popular aircraft in major airlines,so i canget my CPL with it?

On 05/04/13 17:39, arvin moavenian wrote:

You will not be flying an airliner in pilot training. You will start

with basic trainers and work your way up through single-engine and then

multi-engine small planes. You will also have to put in some

"time-building" as an instructor before any airline will touch you.

I am aware of all of these stuffs but I just want to know if you have option in your trainings which aircraft is the best for that time-building you mentioned thanks for your answer.

A four seater would be appropriate after you get your PPL. Take friends
up as you work toward your Commercial
Before that as a student any two seater's sufficient to learn to fly in