Old September 26th 04, 08:53 AM
denyav

Guy

There are two aspects to Denya and his ravings. One is that he's like
the mosquito you hear in the middle of the night and can't swat because
it's too elusive. The other is accepting the challenge of getting him to
justify himself. Not very successfully this time, unfortunately, but it
did confirm his irrationality. I only did it as a bit of light relief
after several hard days of pretty mind-boggling work when I needed to
relieve the stress. I promise I won't do it again. Well, not until the
next time anyway.

Did you read to books I referred to? I guess not.

Remember the fundamental principle of Anglo-American education system:
The individuals who know ,do not get suspicious and the goal of our
education is to produce individuals who know.period.

Another hint for you,try to find out what William Cohen said to
Senators Nunn and Lugar during Conference on Terrorism,Weapons of Mass
Destruction and US Strategy in Georgia Center in 1997.
Hopefully,your "rationality" helps to understand message of Mr.Brown.