Old June 26th 12, 08:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
pat8037

Default Animation sequence of wig wags.

Hi,

I'm building some wig wags to add into an airport. At the moment, I know they are two amber lights which alternate at about 30-60 cyles per minute.

My question is, when they are on both sides of the stop bar, do they animate in a particular way. For example, as a rough drawing ( zero = off, one = on)

OR

The first one shows both sets of wig wags, flashing either towards the center, or with the second one, shows them flashing from the same start position.

Thanks.