Old August 7th 03, 12:37 AM
Ric Lee

in article MTUXa.73321$YN5.55396@sccrnsc01, Jay Honeck at
wrote on 8/5/03 1:58 PM:

Has anybody had problems with the older Lightspeeds? If not, it might be
a case of them sacrificing reliability to satisfy demand.

Both of my Lightspeed 15s have required service multiple times. Purchased
at OSH '99 and OSH '00.

Jay,

I started out with the 15s, upgraded to the 20s, then the 25XL and then
my wife bought me the 30-3G upgrade for my birthday. Had one problem with
the mic on the 20's. It was fixed for free and returned to me within 7
days.

The 30-3G I like better than my friends Bose by far.

YMMV.

--
Ric Lee
Berkut #049 (N540RS) reserved

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people
who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
- Mark Twain