Old February 18th 04, 12:22 AM
David Windhorst

Erich Adler wrote:

snip

Popular Mechanics is doing a cover that shows "when the UFOs arrive".
Imagine for a brief second what would happen if the UFO that
eventually lands is bearing the Iron Cross.

Just think about it, don't rush to conclusions. I don't expect anyone
to believe what I believe. This is America and you can disagree. But
don't attack someone to do it. Just state why you don't think so.

Peace,

Erich Adler

There's a verse in the New Testament (KJV), Hebrews 11:1, that goes "Now
faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen." You, dude, are one highly religious individual.

David Windhorst -- former ministerial student turned atheist