Old February 19th 04, 04:06 AM
Joe Osman

Jakob Whitfield wrote:
Greetings all,

As the term paper for my Systems Engineering option, I want to do a
systems comparison between Fighter Command, the Jagdwaffe, and the
Nachtjagd C^3 systems. I've been able to find a loads on Fighter
Command, but precious little on the German side that gives command
structure and organisational data. Most of the references I've got
concentrate on the aircraft used, rather than C^3. Could anyone make
any useful suggestions for books, papers, journal articles etc. that I
could use to research this?

Cheers,

Jakob

Try "Air Defense of the Reich" by Major Thomas A. Benes, USMC availible
on-line through the Marine Corps University archives at
http://www.mcu.usmc.mil/MCRCweb/Arch...ch/Default.htm. Click on
"Research Papers" at the bottom of the page. On the next page click on
IRP CSC 87 on the right and enter "Reich" under "Enter the ISYS Plain
English query", then press search.

Joe