Old October 17th 19, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Crows?

On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 7:54:21 AM UTC-7, Vaughn Simon wrote:
Try the simplest solution first, and then move on to more complicated
measures only if necessary: Google the term "Scarecrow Owl".

Vaughn

On 10/13/2019 5:20 AM, Colin Roney wrote:
I`m searching for good ideas how to deter crows from landing on my glider,
which is picketted out during the season, from wrecking my weather covers?

https://www.avg.com

A friend has a "scarecrow owl" in his hangar.
Its covered in bird ****.
Jim