Old April 27th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default premiere

Some of the Roanokers in the Sasha Baron Cohen Borat movie sued Cohen for
embarrassing them

I wonder how their lawsuit is going

I don't know.... I don't think the drunk dullards had much to sue for....
they act like that 24/7 anyway (with or without a camera filming them), and
presumably they are not "ashamed" of their own daily personas, so why sue
that the rest of the world gets to see it on screen now? if you are
embarassed of yourself, change yourself... don't blame other people who
catch you just being your regular self on film!

mk5000

Coffee Shop Clerk: He usually likes to keep a close watch on the cash
drawer, but he hasn't been around in a couple of days. Anyway, how about a
free large latte on the house?
Det. Lennie Briscoe: Maybe for the kid here, but I'd like a regular coffee.
Coffee Shop Clerk: Okay, how would you like it?
Det. Lennie Briscoe: Uh, regular? --Law and Order