Old March 16th 17, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default We need an ASW-19 rebirth for $25,000

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 5:55:30 PM UTC-7, tnd wrote:
"Great idea! As a new pilot I'd be first in line. This should be built somewhere where labor is cheap, like Mexico, under expert supervision."

You'll have to fly them in over the wall...

--

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

hahahahahaaaaaaa!
Jim (a real person, not "f*cking wilbur")