Old April 14th 04, 12:39 AM
Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo

Al Denelsbeck wrote:
"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" wrote in
:

snipped, sacrilege I know

Hey, has Al B. been around? The helo instructions still beckon! You
know my luck with those egg beaters...to
wit...whoop,whoop,whoop...CRASH...[RESET] Whoop,whoop,whoop....CRASH!

Doc Tony
;-)

Al "B" I'm not familiar with, but if I see him I'll send him your way
;-)

Meanwhile, the other Al has pretty much left simming behind, or been
left behind by it since he refuses to play Microsoft's Upgrade Roulette -
which new version of MS software will no longer run on your old machine?
"All of them!"

I think he lurks here from time to time, just checking it out, but
finds a lot of discussion is now on hardware. Now, Doc's posts have always
been that way, but at the same time he has a tremendous amount of fun with
his posts too, so he's forgiven handily.

But yes, certain names not seen in a long time can probably bring
that other Al out of the woodwork. Probably won't have much to contribute,
and in fact only recently fired up the sim again for some practice (yes,
indeed, in those unstable eggbeaters). But he still has a fine enough touch
for flying through hangars in an Aero L-39 Albatross, too...

;-)

- Al.

Allll! And we'll quickly make that Al 'D' ! Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa!

[suddenly!]

Greasy: "How the $##$# does some 'pagan agnostic' [!] like that Doc Tony
character savvy Latin I wanna' know!"

Fr. Bill [tongue in cheek] : "Agnostics are not necessarily dumb, Mr. G,
.... merely lost!"

;-) [*And trusting mightily in Fr. Bill's decent sparks [read: well
working neurons] and his known sense of humor!]

Anyway, AL! I've missed you, buddy, and I appreciated your comments [and
various others in both the RAS and RAP av groups some months back when
my Dad passed and I did the 'Final Flight' post...ohhh yes...many real
McCoy pilots here from RAP [rec.av.piloting]...you, Pete Duniho [who
I'll respond to as well...and the others who also enjoy flight sims and
their known 'adjunctive' value to the real thing [ A Sudden Voice!
'There Doc goes again!']. Where I came up with Al B...dunno...could be
another one of the sim and/or real McCoy gang!

Hey Al---the helo 'Bluesmobile' --ring a bell? It should ... since you
designed it and I still marvel at your helo stuff [and antics] both sim
and real deal! But then what can be said about a man who felt that
taking off from Meigs with a fully loaded albeit vintage B-36 '6 turnin'
and 4 burnin' "Peacemaker" was 'doable' if one had faith in both pilot
and machine! It was, I believe, at 'that' point where Fr. Bill made with
the ad hoc and prior to your attempt .... 'De Profundis' ! [*'Out of the
depths' ].

More later.

Doc Tony
;-)