Old February 2nd 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Remember to tip your ... pilot?

"T o d d P a t t i s t" wrote in message
news
years ago I flew demo flights in gliders at a tourist
destination and occasionally I'd get a tip. Since I flew
for fun, and the line kids who hooked me up, ran my wing and
helped retrieve me were paid peanuts, I'd gave the odd tip
to them to split. After a while, I began to notice that the
frequency of tips mounted. Eventually, I was getting tips
on almost all flights. It took a while for me to find the
little sign requesting tips that they were pasting on the
back of my seat - right in front of the passengers' noses.

Now, _that's_ funny!

Thanks.
--
Geoff