Old October 27th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Matt Whiting

Default NACO Plates/How do you hold them?

Mitty wrote:
I am curious how people hold their NACO plates on kneeboards and yoke
boards. One plate or the whole book. I have designed a little gadget
that makes this easy but have no idea whether the market wants such a
gadget or not. I did; that's why I designed it.

I use the loose leaf plates in binders from Sporty's. I remove the
plates for the upcoming destination and clip them on my homemade knee
board (just an office clip board with felt glued to the back). I can
then easily pull out the particular plate needed and clip it to the yoke
clip. And if the approach changes, I can easily swap the plate from the
yoke to the clip board.

Matt