Old August 22nd 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Richard Casady

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT), george
wrote:

On Aug 22, 6:10 am, "William Black"
wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd

Of the critters in North America, only bears, possibly moose, are
dangerous enough to occasionally need shooting in self defence. All
the rest get a pass unless one needs to eat them. [I haven't shot any
game in about thirty years.]

Casady