Old August 22nd 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
frank

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

On Aug 22, 8:04*am, " wrote:
On Aug 22, 8:13*am, (Richard Casady)
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT), george
wrote:

On Aug 22, 6:10 am, "William Black"
wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, *right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd

Of the critters in North America, only bears, possibly moose, are
dangerous enough to occasionally need shooting in self defence. All
the rest get a pass unless one needs to eat them. [I haven't shot any
game in about thirty years.]

Casady

* * * * * * * Rattlesnakes and cottonmouths say "hi". Also, mountain
lions have been getting a bit more frisky lately.

I guess if that's your thing, you 'could' move to Missouri. They
repealed the laws on bestiality a few years ago. Then realized their
mistake and put them back in. For State legislatures, they have to be
one of the dumbest ones around, hands down.

For a while they were passing anti-abortion laws. Not a problem,
that's part of the legislative system, you can make whatever law you
want. But, when the Supreme court finds it unconstitutional, and the
court voids the law, then you pass the same law a year later, and its
voided and you do it again, now that's stupid. Or idiotic. Or the
Missouri legislature.

Now Missouri is a nice state, their Dept of Conservation, Wildlife,
all that, is the best in the country. Great places to fish, hunt,
recreate, and lots of them. Hiking, biking, can't beat it. You can't
climb a 5,000 foot mountain, but hey.

Legislators, they're dumb. I used to work for the state, used to hate
to get calls from the legislators wanting to back up their favorite
project or bill.