Old June 5th 15, 09:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

Default HELP: Oudie won't come up after upgrade

I just upgraded my Oudie from 6.21 to 6.41 and it finished without a problem. After the upgrade was done, Seeyou Mobile won't start. I tried everything I could think of without any luck. I even tried to do the upgrade again with the same version 6.41 upgrade file and the upgrade fails with error: "Cannot find executable for version info".

Any ideas, suggestions? I am supposed to head out for a long weekend of soaring in 7 hours and this is my main and only navigation/waypoint information. You can bet I am kicking myself for doing this last minute, but I have been doing these upgrades for almost 10 years without a single problem until now.

Any suggestions/ideas? I wouldn't even mind reseting the whole device to factory defaults. I have a backup of my configuration and can restore the XML file if I get the device working again.