Old October 13th 04, 07:21 PM
W P Dixon

I was wondering the same thing myself , a panel is not hard to make at all.
If you have built an airplane the panel should be about the easiest part.
Are you planning on building this panel out of a special material? If it's
metal I would do it myself.

Patrick

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Bill Daniels" wrote ...
At this point, I would consider anything. I've been talking to some of

the
dumbest phone sales people I can imagine. I've e-mailed the CAD file to

20
or so firms that advertise "custom panels" and, so far, no replies

except
for one local CNC shop that quoted $855 for the 9-hole 18" panel in

..125"
sheet.

This is a homebuilt group. Have you considered building it yourself?

Rich