Old May 10th 04, 11:07 AM
Dave S

Steve...

Do you by any chance fly VFR, in a busy terminal airspace, perhaps
during the "push"? You sure seem to have a hard time grasping some
pretty obvious and simple concepts that I am discussing... or you just
seem determined to ask "why" an awful lot. I'm sorry I am not being
detailed enough to suit your needs.

Dave

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Dave S" wrote in message
link.net...

It does (affect workload)if they have to vector 5 other people because
of you.

Why would they have to vector 5 other people because of me?

I wouldnt be obligated to do any favors to someone who doesnt
offer any in return.

You'll have to explain the meaning of that.