Old November 3rd 04, 09:41 PM
Trent Moorehead

"David Brooks" wrote in message
One thing - one of so very many things - I learned in my five years of
flying is that partisan politics does not fit into the cockpit.

snip

You have to be one of the most intolerant people I have ever heard of. So
you can't hang around people who are (according to your assumptions)
different than you? I used to think that Democrats were the type of people
who were accepting of others, but I have seen over the last few years that
they are not. I am a Democrat, but I voted for Bush. He's not perfect, but
at least he's not a hypocrite.

I sincerely hope you are jus mis-speaking out of frustration. If this is
your true character, then good riddance.

-Trent
PP-ASEL