Old August 3rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Missing flight plans

Three weeks ago, on a Saturday morning we had a plan on file, opened
with Jonesboro Radio and went trucking off merrily across the
countryside. We arrived at our destination about 2.5 later and called to
cancel - the plan was never opened. Kind of scary...

Regards,

James A. (Jim) Carter