Old August 19th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Some

Default WGAC2007

Dear All,
The world championship for glider aerobatics has started these days
(16-25 August) in Austria.

The official webpage (www.wgac2007.com) has been advisitising
livestream transmissions of the contest flights. I have been looking
on a regular basis but no flight are yet available. They have however
added a commercial to the page so there might be hope for flights
too :-)

Anyone know what the intension is? Will it be recorded flights or will
they do "live" transmission of actual flights or... have they
abandoned their plans for such transmission on the internet?

I really hope they succeed these transmissions, I'd love to see their
flights.

Best regards
Michael Nyrup