Old March 30th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

This is an open challenge, and request to Mr. Agusto Cicare, so will
someone in touch please let him know;

Try Glenn Ryerson
http://www.3cats.com/helicopter/
He knows both you and Cicare well.

Yes, indeed Mr. Ryerson knows him well, he was the first one to publish
on his website the letter where Mr. Cicare admitted that the two designs
were different.

Boob Boob again!

"I came back to the USA, and started with what I could do. First we
needed money, and I needed to find an investor to help us out. We also
wrote the contract for the deal we had agreed to and sent it to him to
sign. Now the 1990 Oshkosh was coming up fast, so I paid for the
prototype to be sent here so I could fly it in the show. This would help
bring an investor to the table and allow us to raise the money to pay
the $30,000 for the prototype and all the expenses for the development.
After the air show, we put the prototype into a storage building, and
Mr. Cicare had the only key. We never had access after that to the
prototype."
http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec.aviation.rotorcraft/msg/e6653542c044a2ef

So what's your point? This is exactly what I said. You just backed up my
side of the event?

First, I was never alone 5 minutes with the Cicare prototype. Even
then, I never seen the inside of anything. Now, if anyone thinks that
I can take a tape measure and in moments sneaking around in the dark
take down enough information from the Cicare prototype to turn around
an built the Mini-500 within one year.......

You had lots of time. And you took Cicare's CH-6 away on a trailer after
the airshow. He retrieved it later.

Yes, but I also took Cicare and his wife away from the airshow with it.
His prototype was never left alone in our hands.

I paid for the shipping and airline tickets, Cicare and his wife
traveled from Argentina with it, and when it arrived Cicare unboxed it
and assembled it. We even let him padlock our shop after hours with his
own lock, and unlock it every morning. And after the airshow and before
he left, he rented a building at a storage facility and put his
prototype in it himself, and locked it with his own padlock, and he only
had the key. After the deadline he failed to meet, he came back and took
the prototype himself and boxed it up and shipped it to Italy.

So now, again you are full of holes, or something else..