Old October 22nd 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default VFR into IMC and almost into terrain - on video

In article ,
"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
I wonder if the feds will or can use this video as evidence against the
pilot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nm8pNgqBAk

HOLY CRAP! That is an amazing piece of video there.

I would file that under "Stupid Pilot Tricks."

BTW: What happened to the L-39 that started out in formation with them?
He was on the left, so he should have gotten a front-row seat to the
action.