Old November 2nd 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Marines / Coast Guard mishap

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
Martin Hotze wrote:
MarkyGA schrieb:
Point well taken. Unfortunately, my dork 16 year-old nephew changed my
settings. Sorry. (BTW, I use to detract spammers.)

Yeah, the legit owner of this domain will happily process all the spam
that is sent due to your not authorized use of said domain. Or are you
authorized to use the domain "none.com"?

Good point - there are domains that are set aside for such usages in RFC
2606:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt

Use of " would be a better selection.

Very true. There is actually a registered domain of none.com and, if my
recollection is correct, it may be one of the email domains of mail.com. In
any event, here is the "whois" information:

Domain Name: none.com

Registrar: GANDI SAS
Whois Server: whois.gandi.net
Referral URL: http://www.gandi.net