Old September 6th 18, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default stowing horizontal stabilizer on tail boom in trailer

We have that, but our stabilizer is thicker and much more strongly swept than the one that this piece was designed to hold. It might be possible to modify it with effort, but it looks like it would be quite involved.

Alternatively, if anyone has such an item that would more closely conform to the DG-101's stabilizer shape, please let me know!

Matt

Most of the trailers like yours use a saddle assembly that slides into the trailer and is secured to the floor of the trailer. My experience is that this is less awkward than the aft fuselage type carrier. I have owned trailers with both types.
UH