Old March 1st 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default An Airbus Tanker?

eatfastnoodle wrote in
:

On Mar 1, 8:34*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote
innews:s6dyj.56659$yE1.14950

@attbi_s21:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/...p_eads_air_for
ce
_tanker

Whooo-weee. *The political feathers are gonna fly on *this* one.

Now we're outsourcing the military, too?

About time.

Bertie

The congress couldn't or wouldn't stop outsourcing of other sorts of
jobs. I highly doubt they are gonna stop outsourcing of military
contract jobs. Plus, they got lawmakers from two states behind their
back.

Mkay, Sure they';re not in front of their back or behing their front?

Bertie