Old March 19th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Kobra

Default MYNN Approach Plates, Nassau Bahamas

"PA31Pilot" wrote in message
I need approach plates for Nassau, Bahamas. If you have a current

Sportys has Bahamas info and check out AOPA's site www.aopa.org for
international procedures to the Bahamas. A wealth of info there!

You'll need an enroute chart (Bahamas and Turks & Caicos Island VFR chart)
and pick up the Bahamas & Caribbean Pilot's Guide. I forget where I got the
Approach plates. I also used the WAC for the FL / Bahamas area as well as
the VFR sectionals for FL.

I flew to MYNN in 2005 and had a great time. I landed first in Opa-locka
(just north of Miami) because it seemed to give the least over water time to
Nassau. Everyone said I was crazy to fly that far south, but it made sense
to me.

Have a great time and let everyone know how it all works out.

Kobra