Old September 12th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Kobra

Default A simple Flight to ACY

"Ross" wrote in message
Kobra wrote:
Hello fellow flyers,

My apologies in advance if this is boring. This is my very first attempt
at making a video of any kind. Give it a look and all comments are
welcome.

BTW, I already know I didn't hold the centerline on lift-off (embarrassed
look). ALieb noticed that right away. I had a slight distraction with
the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwaWXc2vv6o

Kobra

Nice production and love the credits. Two questions. Do you normally
leave your hangar door open when you leave the airport?

Yes, I do...everyone does. Small town airport...we all know each other.

while taxing I didn't see ground leaning.

As you said...it's the way the clips were put together.

I grew up with a father that love to take 8mm movies. But he would have
pile in the car and depart while my sister and I would be hanging out the
window waiving. Then we would have to go back and pick him up.

That's how this was put together. Scenes were shot in hodge-podge order and
spliced to give a normal flow.

Kobra