Old June 5th 04, 11:26 AM
Moggycat

"raymond o'hara" wrote in message news:mr5wc.1961$HG.1291@attbi_s53...
"Sarah Hotdesking" wrote in
message ...
For those who had probs with bmps.

the book your getting these pics from looks pretty cool ;
great pics indeed .

I'll finish reposting the last lot and then I'll look through volume
2. The book is a 2 volume encylopedia from 1913. I also have a 10
volume set from 1927 and a 12 volume set from 1937 - these should keep
me busy for a while yet! The 1913 set contains drawings of a proposed
England/France channel tunnel; it's not military (apart from the
scheme not happening due to war) but if any of the Europeans want me
to scan and post those pics I will.

Unfortunately I don't have enough webspace to put the pics on
webpages.

--
Sarah
http://members.aol.com/moggycat/moggycat.htm