Old November 14th 18, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
danlj

Default What is the best point to jack up a Cobra Trailer ?

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 10:03:10 PM UTC-6, Nick Kennedy wrote:
2G
That friend that was killed was hit by a car driven by 3 teenage girls. He had a left side flat and was working on it when they hit him about 6 feet to the right of the white line.

Whilst traveling last spring to the Region 7 contest, I had a flat. A highway patrol soon parked on the shoulder behind me. She said nothing, did nothing -- but her flashing lights inspired drivers to use the left lane. Best. Thing.
DJ