Old May 24th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Margy Natalie

Default Fuel Prices For The July Pilgrimage

Jay Honeck wrote:
Reason being, about two months from today a lot of us will be coming a long
distance to The Money Hole On Lake Winnebago. My best estimate right now is
that it will cost slightly north of 1 AMU to pump the 182 from GOO to OSH
and back.

Well, although I can't officially sell mogas at the airport out of our
Mighty Grape, I *can* be persuaded to sell it to friends. For those
who are coming to the Pre-OSH Pool Party, let me know in advance,
please, and I'll make sure we're topped off.

Thus far I know Jim & Gail, and Darrel are in the mogas market.
Anyone else? Jack, you got the mogas STC on your Arrow? Edwin, how
'bout for your Maule?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay,

I don't believe you are selling anything. You are offering to fill up
your friends and they are accepting your kind offer to keep their plugs
clean, but they would never let you actually pay for their gas. :-)

Margy