Old May 3rd 19, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Some LiFePO4 Battery Testing Results Manual and Automated

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 4:27:06 PM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:11:13 PM UTC-4, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
Some updates;

- I was lent a Bioenno BLF-1209WS purchased in Jan 2019. Tested and ran for 8.8h.
- Updated my Arduino automated tester by adding an "LCD Keypad Shield" display to allow monitoring of the testing. The updated code has been uploaded.
- Created a new XLS spreadsheet to parse the automated testing results and create a graph from them
- Added pictures of my test rig.

Find all this, and more, at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/batterytest.

John OHM Ω

I get 404 not found at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/batter...g_Template.xls and the other two as well. I do see the SOARING reprint, though.

Dan - You might just need a web page refresh as I had been actively updating the web page around the time of your 404. Let me know if it still fails.