Old August 18th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
stevericks

Default Ethanol Free Car Gas

A little off topic here, but you just gave me a great original idea
(measuring ethanol content in gas) to encourage my child to adopt for a
science project.
Steve
wrote in message
I wanted to start a thread based on my recent experience with car gas.
I'm not out in Ada, OK, and got worried when I saw that the local Wal-
Mart gas station sells ethanol gas. This is no good for Anna, so I did
some research with my coworkers and found 2 gas stations in Ada that
sell ethanol free car gas.

The Philips 66 on Main and Latta Road, out by the Richardson Loop. The
"Chickasaw" gas station. And also one of the 2 gas stations on
Broadway between Richardson Loop and Main. Don't know which one
though.

Anybody know of any places near Raleigh, NC with ethanol free gas?
Also post your own findings for those of us still flying true cross
countries.