Old July 14th 04, 11:13 PM
Quilljar

AFAIR The icons come with the particular aircraft. Some add-ons for FS2002
had them, but I am not sure if the standard versions did. Even now in
FS2004, not all the aircraft possess them. In any case, there are keyboard
shortcuts to all those windows which are just as effective.

"Peter Allison" wrote in message
I have recently acquired FS2002 but none of my panels are showing
the SimIcons, which I am presuming are those little symbols on
the panel which open the GPS and other windows?

Are the icons available somewhere?, or are they a feature of the
'Professional' version - I only have the standard one I think.

Many thanks

Peter Allison
Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire

(Remove 'no spam when replying')