Old October 27th 05, 04:56 PM
alexy

Default At the risk of feeding the troll, what IS Skylune's beef?

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Still waiting for that first google groups user to quote context. ;-)

Although I'm not using it now, all of my posts from the inn are via Google
Groups.

And I *think* I quote context okay...

:-)

Well, I grant you the prize--unverified, but I don't ever remember
seeing one of your posts that made me say "why can't this bozo quote
context?" and then look at the headers to find out it is another
google groupie. So I guess I can't paint them all with quite as broad
a brush! ;-)