Old February 12th 12, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergeek

Default FS Cambridge LNAV & GPSNAV System

On Feb 11, 6:21*pm, Fox Sierra wrote:
For Sale: complete and fully updated Cambridge system:

LNAV flight computer
LNAV Vario driven by computer
GPS-NAV Model 20 Flight recorder and GPS with integral antenna
GPS-NAV panel mounted Display
Compaq 1550 with panel mounting arm
All cables to interconnect the above

The original cost was over $3,000. *I am asking for $1,000 firm and
will provide coaching and tutoring, as needed, including setting up
databases and parameters. *It is a very easy to use system. *This
system is still as good functionally as the new systems such as the
C302 & C303 combination or the various systems from LX or Ilec which
sell for over $4,000.

Don't hesitate to call me if you would like to learn more!

Fernando B. Silva

+1 404 229-3669

According to OLC your GPS 20 isn't worth squat. You know all Cambridge
owners are cheaters ;)