Old January 14th 04, 04:43 PM
R.Hubbell

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:09:24 GMT "Jay Honeck" wrote:

Don't know if you have or not but you might want to put a copyright
on that document.

How does one do that? Just put the little claim at the bottom of the page,
or is there still a "real" way to do it?

IANAL (I am not a lawyer)

From the rec.aviation FAQ:

Subject: Copyright

Copyright (C) 1990-1999, Geoffrey G. Peck, all rights reserved.
You may redistribute this information freely as long as it is distributed in
its entirety, with this copyright notice included. You may also not charge,
either directly or indirectly, for this information, nor may you include this
information in a compendium for which a charge of any sort is made.

There must be someone around here that can give guidance on this.
But I think something similar to the above is enough to cover
your rights.

Thanks for compiling the list, now who's going to visit all
of them first? Ready. Go! I smell a contest. Set a deadline,
get a small entrance fee ($100 is small for pilots).

I was tempted to flight plan a trip to all of them, using Destination
Direct. I wonder how many miles/days it would take?

I think six months would be pushing it assuming you had only
that flying to do.

Anyone up to a flight-planning challenge?

Not enough time for me. Someday, maybe.

R. Hubbell

--
Jay Honeck