Old January 14th 04, 08:51 PM
Gene Seibel

Thanks Jay!
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html
Because I fly, I envy no one.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:mK3Nb.54188$8H.102796@attbi_s03...
http://alexisparkinn.com/fly-in_aviation_museums.htm

I think this list of fly-in museums is by far the most useful I've found --
thanks for helping to create it, folks! Please check it over for accuracy,
and submit any additions/corrections you may find to me at

I have not had time to check all the web links (this whole endeavor has
ended up taking WAY too much time! ;-), so if you find any "dead" links,
please let me know...

Personally, I plan on frequenting those aviation museums that open their
front (or back) doors to the very people who make airplanes a part of their
lives -- we pilots. It's a terrible irony that so many aviation museums
keep the runway-side doors locked, and I plan on using this list to help put
money in the pockets of those curators who are enlightened enough to welcome
us with open hangar doors!