Old September 7th 12, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cross-Country Instruction using Condor Starts October 22, 2012

I will be starting my winter Condor XC instruction season starting October 22, 2012. As before I charge $75 for a 3-hour session, with all proceeds going to the U.s. Soaring Team fund. Sessions are typically on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7-10pm U.S. Eastern time, other times by special arrangement (i.e. overseas pilots, etc).

Interested parties can schedule sessions online at http://condorxc.calendarspots.com. Click on 'Select Service' and schedule a session. If you have any questions, please contact me at 'paynterf@$#@$at!#$@$gmail!#$@#$dot!#$@$@com

If you are an experienced XC and Condor pilot interested in providing instruction, I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can. XC instruction/tutoring is a wonderful way to introduce a wider audience to the joys of XC flying, and besides, what else do you have to do in the winter months anyway? ;-)

TA