Old September 1st 04, 11:19 PM
Matt Whiting

Michael wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote

I never said I don't believe in acquiring new and varied aviation
skills. I'm simply saying that you use the skills where they fit. I
have no problem learning two-pilot CRM techniques, I'm just saying I
wouldn't apply them occasionally just because I have a warm body in the
right seat.

Then how will you practice them?

Michael

I wouldn't practice any that required two pilots. Someone said that
they felt there were skills from two-pilot CRM training that would
benefit a solo pilot. I don't agree, but if I did come across such a
skill than I would use it. However, I would not practice nor use any
skill which REQUIRED a second pilot during those few occasions where I
have a second pilot with me, because two-pilot operation is for me the
exception.

Matt