Old December 27th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Pest posts, Special Christmas Edition

I refuse to reply to this obvious troll.

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
I did not write this check the headers.

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
nk.net...
I did not BAWK this.

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
On 25 Dec 2006, Woodrow Wilson posted some
:

I am not replying to this.

I did not reply to this.

Joseph Bartlo wrote:

I did not reply to this.

On 25 Dec 2006, "Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving
Divers Against Mad Mothers)" posted some
:

Someone wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me, or
participating in discussions intended to prolong this
crap he

Has anyone ever told you you're retarded?

If not, consider yourself told.

Merry Christmas! Give the goats something special, I assume?

---

Don't steal; the government hates competition!