Old April 2nd 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Brian Whatcott

Default Thank you

Peter Dohm wrote:
"Pintlar" wrote in message
Many many thanks again, Stealth Pilot.
. . . I don't even feel I need the Cessna manual as your description was
so clear and concise. I feel we'll get it done now on the first pass
(4th). I soldered up a vacumn bottle to hold the fill fluid, and a
recovery bottle to use at the (refrig) vacumn pump to recover the fluid./snip/

I'm really not trying to be a prig, but there were quite a series of
discussions between a couple of FAA safety inspectors and some of the owners
at one of the local airports near where I live--and about a hundred dollars
worth of "special" tools and a couple of manuals would have saved everyone
involved a lot of unproductive time and effort.

Peter

....not to mention the vacuum pump, the bottle, this and that, which I
suspect is quite unnecessary....

Brian W