Old April 4th 10, 10:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Thank you

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 15:49:25 -0600, "Pintlar"
wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
hang on a second charlie that doesnt quite make sense.

4????? master cylinders.

if you have braking from both sides of the aircraft, pilot and
passenger/co-pilot, there usually arent 4 master cylinders.

******************
On this craft there are 4 identical cylinders, one behind each of the
pedals. The two left foot cylinder lines go to a 'T' connection and the
same for the right pedal cylinders to another 'T'. Each 'T' output line
then respectively goes to one brake disc piston.
. . .Again thank you for all the insight. I guess my friend will have to
find a manual for his craft somewhere.

I would encourage him to locate the manual !

as described, if it is using the common gerdes or cleveland 10-35
(they are the same, gerdes is older) that brake setup shouldnt work.

so either the designer has done something different in the brake setup
which your friend will need to understand or someone has made a
modification that is wrong. in either case your friend would benefit
by having the applicable information.

btw what type of aircraft is it?

Stealth Pilot